Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm not sure..

Yesterday, I got phone call from her. I offended to her. I want to say sorry to her. I did not intend to hurt her. She kept telling me that I love someone else. At that moment, I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know how to answer, in fact I love her.

She kept telling me about her past experience. I’m not sure whether I belong to her or not. Will I belong to her soon? I’m not so sure. She annoyed when she found something about me and other woman. But the fact, it was not totally true. I was quite shocked when she told me about her instinct. I know that’s my offences.

She told me she has problem with her sleep for several days and it was because of me. Pity her. I don’t want to hurt her, so that I have to lie. I lied because of her. I don’t want to hurt her anymore. She told me that she doesn’t want to lose me. I also don’t want to lose her.

I’m afraid if she will be changed like other woman who have I known in my experiences before. I’m afraid. I try to be prepared, but I still afraid.

No comments: