Friday, April 13, 2007

Bosan sial !!

Tonight is such a gloomy and bored night. I feel lonely, don’t know what to do. The past memory keep dancing and flashing in my mind. Sometime I feel useless. I feel regret what I’ve done in the past, kind of something wrong. I try to figure out what will I do after my graduation. I have to seek a job. Oh, what job suit to me, I don’t know.

I feel lonely. I don’t know what to do tonight. I feel indolent to attend my Reservoir Eng replacement class. It’s quite uninterested class. So I skip the class. I try to watch television after my night nap. It’s hard to sleep again after that one hour nap especially in night.

Suck!! There is a group of student in that television room. What the hell they’re doing in there. How girls can enter man boundary. This hostel is belonging to man. I’m not sure what they’re doing, maybe they’re practicing dance like yesterday.

My mobile phone ring several times. My girlfriend is on the line. I’m not in my good mood to answer that phone call. Sorry!! The phone keeps ringing. I keep thinking what I should do in such a bored and lonely night. The phone keeps ringing and ringing. Maybe I should answer the phone call.

No comments: