Monday, June 4, 2007

Thank you..

I would like to thank her for everything she did for me. Thank you for loving me. I know she love me and so am I. I hope it will be everlasting. I love her cook. I love her kindness, and her affection to kids. I like her manners towards me even sometimes annoy me. I don’t know whether we’ve similarity but I feel so lucky that she try to do the best for the sake of ours.

She keeps telling me that her love towards me not as much as mine. How could she felt like that? I want her to know that I love her as much as hers. I know she try to get romantic quotes from me. I’m not such a dull guy who just recurrently quotes a lot of bombastic love idiom for the reason to catch the attention of their partner fervor of love.

She was kind of proud because of having me. She always told me about that. Sometime when we were having an argument, she accused me to be unlucky because of being her partner. It was actually not true .And I always try to deny it. She seemed begging me to coax and soothe her. But pity on her, she got nothing. For all of these, I’m sorry. I have no intention to hurt her.

The main message in this writing is to thank her for the kindness towards me and for everything she did for the sake of ours. I hope she knows that I love her as much as hers.






2 comments:

NadiaNatasha Norhusniyah said...

tq syg, i really love u, and i promise i will always be with u until the end of time :)

NadiaNatasha Norhusniyah said...

i love u syg