Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The guitar

Some of us may simply remember their past through seeing something. I don’t know what kind of phenomenon it is. It sounds like psychology phenomena. I don’t have any knowledge related to this phenomenon. I think this phenomenon is quite common to anyone. And it is not something which is rare.

The flashback resulted when seeing something possibly tell us what was wrong or the causes of its occurrence. We should learn something. Sometimes we even didn’t realize the resulted consequences taught us about something precious which makes us mentally stronger.

My guitar hid a lot of poignant as well as happy stories. I still remembered when some of my friend easily teased me as I decided to learn guitar. They were not totally sure whether I could or not. They just teased and laughed at me. They didn’t notice that I was very mad at them. But I just hide my irritated feelings.

But today, I capable of singing while playing guitar. I merely spent about three to four month before being able to play guitar. The first song which I could sing with my guitar was ‘stand by me’ by British band, Oasis. And some of my friends were quite shocked. I obviously remember the musical instrument shop and its owner where I bought the guitar. Its price was RM115.

If the guitar is able to speak, it may tell the poignant stories of my life. The guitar taught me who I am, how to express my feeling, how to stand back after falling down. Some of my friend told me that I just wasting my time by playing guitar. The guitar will tell about my first love. It could explain my madness to music and conflict of me.

I want to say sorry to my girlfriend because I refused to play guitar in front of her even she asked me several times. I don’t know why, maybe I’m not truly ready. I’m sorry. So far, I played guitar and sang alone and dedicated to her. Maybe next time I’ll play guitar and sing a song in front of her.

2 comments:

Mr Incognito said...

Brings back memories of my first guitar (which is lying in a rubbish heap somewhere). Did u start with C Am F G too?

mote said...

I think so, but not really..